I admit, some of these MAY have been quoted out of context...but you get the picture.
* Aww, man! I have to put on pants?
* Your five-year-old just beat me at crib. (ok, it was me)
* Get out of my house!
* The love of my life, my grandson, shot me in the leg.
* Your uncle and I were just gonna get naked and do it.
* Me: I'm not talking to ever again. Five-year-old: You just did. (stupid five year olds.)
* ALL DOGS OUTSIDE!
* He went for a walk...to Bobcaygeon.
* Bend over (SNAP!), it's time for your check-up!
* HOW DID THE DOGS GET BACK INSIDE?
* I got shot in the head.
* Where's my kid?
* He was dead! He shouldn't have shot me!
* The dogs are back in again. Who let them in?
* Oh, last time I saw her she was down at the dock without a lifejacket playing with matches.
* WHERE ARE THESE DOGS COMING FROM?
* HE was dead FIRST!
* Drama, drama, drama.
* Oh, somebody went poo.
* My family is Irish-Catholic. I'm SO used to the drama.
* Oh. Roxy's learned how to open the door.
* You are SO difficult to get along with!
* The 'married-ins' are the better ones.
* Oh my God. She's gonna tell her family spent the weekend at a mental institution.
I've discovered there IS enough rum in the world. Thanks be to God.
No comments:
Post a Comment