I’m the first one to admit that I don’t know anything about technology, and what I do know consists of pressing the “Esc” or off button in cases of emergency.
I know you are the God of the IT World. I realize that you sit in your room with all the other Gods and likely make fun of me, sitting at my little desk, wondering why my mouse pointer has suddenly turned from a nice, normal little arrow to an ungodly hourglass.
But, MY GOD! MY MOUSE POINTER HAS SUDDENLY TUNED INTO AN UNGODLY HOURGLASS AND IT’S RUINING MY LIFE!
While I understand that this is not the end of the world, I seem to be having other problems as well. Like sometimes I am constipated. Now, while I know you can’t help me with that, I am sure there are other things you can. For example:
My Blackberry is broken. FOR THE HUNDRETH TIME I NEED A NEW ONE. Replacing the battery and doing the ‘hard-reconnecting-thingy’ you keep doing does not change the fact that when I try to type “the” it comes out “hlhey”. The keys are screwed up. Even I, a technological dumbass, know it.
So, while I appreciate the comedy I seem to bringing into your life, I would really, really appreciate it if you started taking my concerns seriously. I am from the North, and I know how to use a chainsaw.
Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment