..means FLUSHING THE FUCKING TOILET.
Honest to goodness, please, please flush the toilets and TRY to keep the place in an orderly manner. I mean, really...is this asking too much from a bunch of adults working in the same building?
I have never worked in a place where co-workers in the same building have kept the place clean. I can understand how men have an "aiming" issue. I mean, even if they're not tipsy, there is a certain need for balance that not every man can handle. It's something I expect.
But, for all, please. PLEASE. All I ask is that:
a) you DON'T pee on the seat.
b) if you do, PLEASE grab a bunch of toilet paper and try as best you can to clean it up. Especially is it's your pee. I mean, really. Usually there is soap. Use it twice if you need to.
c) if soap isn't enough, use the Purell for FUCK'S SAKE. IT'S RIGHT THERE. NO NEED TO FREAK OUT.
d) take a quick turn after your business is done just to check. No inspection necessary, just a quick check to make sure everything is...you know...dealt with.
e) if there is ANYTHING IN THE TOILET, REFLUSH.
f) oh my head, please refer to steps a - e.
Now, if this was your bathroom, would you pee on the seat? And, as much as you think I want to, I really, really don't want to see what you left behind. It may be special to you, but honestly, I can look at my own if I need to.
In closing, YOUR MOTHER DOESN'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE. Good God.
No comments:
Post a Comment