Get your mind out of the gutter. I'll get to that later.
So, just came back from a weekend trip to Thunder Bay for a visit with my sister and her...husband? Common-law? I always struggle with that. They've been together for so long now that I can't remember them apart sometimes.
And the thing that kills me is that they are so...together. I won't go into details, since I don't want to overstep any privacy bounds with my family, but let's just say that there are a lot of 'my love's', 'sweeties', and 'can you get me a martini's' involved. It's just a nice, comfy, loving relationship. I'm jealous.
So, anyhoo, going there for me is always like a weekend at Bernies. Usually I take it a little over the top, and...well...let's just say there MAY or MAY NOT have been a bucket involved during past visits. And yes, my poor sister has had to clean it up.
This time, I am happy to report, no such incidents occured (although I noticed they had a bucket ready just in case. Do they know me or what?). We spent fun times roaming the countryside, visiting awesome pigs (Hamlet and Portia), getting strawberries, eating cheese, visiting Kakabeka Falls and Old Fort William. This is where the beaver comes in. But, you'll have to wait until I post the photos to find out where this is going.
No comments:
Post a Comment