I love that song. But know what I love even more?
Lazy Sundays. Sundays when your apartment is a pigsty and desperately needs to be cleaned, but you roll over and go back to sleep anyhow because your brain is on permanent vacation.
Sundays where you take the dog out to the park, get back into bed, and fall asleep with a book on your face. And then wake up with "..and then, as she let out a gutteral moan that wracked her entire body, he ravaged her again and again until..." inked across your forehead.
Not that I read those kind of books....
Anyways, so last weekend I attempted to run 16 kilometers and failed miserably. I did everything I was supposed to: didn't drink, went to bed early, blah blah blah.
This weekend, however, this weekend I did EVERYTHING WRONG! I went out with my girls (not the ones in my bra, actual girlfriends), ate too much, drank waaayyy too much, and went to bed very, very late. Or was it early?
And while I won't breaking any records anytime time soon, I TOTALLY DID IT! Which logically means only one thing:
Rum is all powerful. I must start drinking more.
No comments:
Post a Comment