Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Mean Reds

“When I get the mean reds, the only thing that does any good is to jump into a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away.”

Ah yes. Holly Golightly had Tiffany’s to help take her out of the blues. Unfortunately there is no Tiffany’s this far north.

I’m trying to be very careful these days, because I can feel the blues creeping up on me like a very slow run in your pantyhose. You know, the run that you know is there, but it doesn’t rip right away…it just slowly tears up your leg, a little bit at a time? Just like that.

I'm doing my best to make sure the run doesn't get any bigger. It's actually better that there is someone else in the house, because I can't just come home and go to bed with no explanation. If I start crying, I'll have to try to explain 'why'. And frankly, I have no freaking clue, so the conversation is useless.

So for now, I'll just have figure out my answer to Tiffany’s. Things like this certainly help: after you read the ‘product description’, scroll down, down and read the reviews on this book: http://bit.ly/6aSDyC . How could you not laugh out loud?

I feel better already.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kpass, I like you so much.
    I hope you get the purples soon vs. the blues.
    The purples are much nicer.

    ReplyDelete