IT'S CHRISTMAS!
You know what that means...CRAZY FAMILIES!
I'd love to tell you stories about my old aunt Lola drinking waayyy too many martinis and launching into a version of "Mac the Knife" while crawling across the Christmas dinner table, but I can't. Because I don't have an aunt Lola and frankly that never happened. But wouldn't that be funny?
My mom is home trying to wrap presents, which was difficult yesterday because my brother came over and misplaced the scissors.
I know, right? How do you misplace scissors in a trailer?
He apparently tried to sharpen them, and my mom and I have not been able to find them since. We've looked everywhere: In all the drawers, cupboards, our rooms, the stove, the fridge (don't ask). I finally called him last night and he told me they were "in the drawer under the sharpener."
Uhm, no they aren't.
Anyways, we found an old, old, so very old pair of scissors that weigh about 100 pounds and cut in a zig-zag pattern to use until we find the other freaking scissors. I used them last night, and my mom is using them this morning. Or at least I thought she was until I got this email from her:
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS! I CANNOT FIND THAT OTHER PAIR OF SCISSORS !!!!!!!!! I WAS USING THEM THIS MORNING TO CUT OFF PRICE TAGS. THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED! IT'S A CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!!
I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE....EVERYWHERE.
I AM GOING CRAZY
I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING DONE!
I AM GOING CRAZY LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF SCISSORS!!!!
And yes, she wrote it all in caps and in red.
I can't wait to get home! Stand back everyone...she's all mine.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment