Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bitch-Ho Sly Virgin BIRTHDAY!

YAY! IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!

My sister says she can’t think of anyone who loves their own birthday more than me. My mom had presents on the kitchen table this morning (which I’m NOT allowed to open until after dinner. I mean seriously – who tortures their own child like that???) with a little balloon sticking out of them.

What she didn’t realize when she bought the balloon was that it said Happy Anniversary instead of Happy Birthday…so it now looks like this:


I bought a car! I bought a car! I bought a car! I picked it up yesterday, during what turned out to be a BLINDING SNOWSTORM. Ok, ok, so I forced the people at the dealership to stay open during the snowstorm so I could get my car, but dude – this is my first car in like 7 years! And it’s got power windows! And air conditioning! And cup holders! And only 32,000 km on it! And it’s soooo pretty!

But the real selling feature? Winter ties and a remote starter. I do live in the north, after all.

I ran outside this morning and yelled “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!” in front of the car. The neighbours think I’m nuts.

I’m still trying to figure out a name for her. At least I think it’s a her. I may have to drive some more to be absolutely certain, but I’m pretty sure. My mom suggested "Rosebud". I seriously need to get her off of those drugs. My sister suggested something like “Bitch-Ho Sly Virgin”. She said “wouldn’t YOU want a bitch-ho sly virgin driving YOU around the north?

Why yes. Yes I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment