Monday, July 12, 2010

I Saw the Sign...and Then I Licked it.

Today was an ice cream day. So, after work I packed up Roxy and hit the local Dairy Bar, which is now my new happy place.

32 FLAVOURS OF SOFT ICE CREAM! Not to mention the regular stuff too. And signs! Signs that say "Eat Dessert First!"

I swear I heard angels singing.

I pondered my options: Do I do the peanut butter or the traditional swirl? I started to think about which one would be more calorie and fat friendly...and then came to the abrupt conclusion that thinking like that was like comparing a vat of lard to a vat of butter.

Right! Traditional swirl it is. I love, love, love the mix of chocolate and vanilla. And frankly, I'll just have the peanut butter one for dinner tomorrow. I mean, who am I kidding?

So, I asked for a small, and dudes, it was the size of my forearm. It. Was. Huge. And the best part? It cost $2.19.

$2.19! Are you kidding? Here's a fiver - go buy yourself something nice!

And FYI, there is no way for you to eat an ice cream cone without looking like a porn-star wannabe. You're either licking, sucking or biting. But don't be ashamed! It's ICE CREAM! You're supposed to stick your tongue out that far! Suck that tip of the cone! Bite into that creamy deliciousness! DO IT WITH PURPOSE, PEOPLE!

Whoa. I suddenly need a cold shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment