Sunday, July 4, 2010

Am I A Baaaad Dog Momma?


I went away for the long weekend and I left Roxy with my ma.


I got this note...from Roxy...along with this photo. Who knew? She spells better than I do!


It basically sums up the weekend.


***************************************
Dear Momma,
I really didn't mean to go out onto the street and bark at that guy in his pajamas getting his paper...at 6:30 in the morning. I'm POSITIVE that I never heard Grandma calling me to come back to the house! I'm sorry that Grandma had to come and get me in her pajamas and bed hair...I SWEAR Momma!

I really didn't mean to shoot out the door and almost knock the girl (my niece) off the porch, or jump into Grandma's car and knock her purse over so that she was hunting for her keys n' stuff under the seats...I really, really didn't hear her telling me to stay back. I swear Momma!

I'm sorry I barked and growled at the girl and made her cry, but she was jumping down the living room Momma...and singing! And the girl and Grandma went walking without me.

I showed them...I barked and barked and barked the house down.

Grandma said I was a baaaaad dog, and Maisy moved away from me whenever I came near her.

Well, that was Wednesday and Thursday. Friday I was not bad at all. Grandma did not call me a baaad dog once. She took me for a walk (with Maisy of course), the dog-walker took me for a walk (with Maisy, of course), and me and Grandma cuddled on the couch. I even had a hot dog as a treat! AAAAND I slept on her bed most of the night. I did not pant.

Well gotta go, Grandma says we are going for a walk soon. I am hoping to get another hot dog as a treat because Grandma scratched my ears and said I was a goooood dog.

Am I a good dog, Momma?

Love,

Roxy


Sent from my Black Dogberry


No comments:

Post a Comment