5 days, 4 people, and $325.00 in booze.
That's all I'm going to say about the long weekend.
So, I get back after 5 WHOLE DAYS away from my baby, the little four-legged love of my life, the black furry friend who I missed and missed and missed...only to have her DISS ME.
You read that right. She fucking dissed me.
She got dropped off this morning from the person who was looking after her, got out of the car, ran over to me, barked a bit, then tried to get back INTO the car.
I'm like...what? Dude! Come over here and give momma a kiss!
But ohhh nooo. I literally had to DRAG her into the apartment, where she was NOT going to participate a cuddle-a-thon, thank you very much momma, she was going to play with her great bit thing-a-ma-bobbie toy that hurts when she hits me with it.
And then she hit me with it.
Not. A. Single. Cuddle.
I'm hurt and alone. Stupid mutt.
No comments:
Post a Comment