Thursday, September 24, 2009

Group Hug!

Dear fellow TTC users;

Gosh, I just love taking the TTC. It’s great that they make everyone’s day start off right with an exciting game of “Guess when that Bus is Going to Come!” I really find this game a fantastic way to start my day, because when it comes it’s just like Christmas! In fact, sometimes I get so excited I pee my pants!

But, what I really, really love is being able to take transit everyday with you fine people. I mean, there is just so much love on the TTC, it’s hard to keep from smiling. You guys are the BEST!

Like, I think it’s so funny that you try to keep me from getting on the subway. You jokesters! Makes me laugh every time, especially when you crowd right in front of the doors when there’s tons of room in the middle of the subway car. “No room at the inn today, Karen!” Ha ha! You kill me! You should really go into stand-up comedy.

And the way that once I get into the car, you feel such kinship that you want to be really, really close to me. That guy today, who was standing with his hand digging into my back reading the Metro, which was all up in the back of my hair? Precious. Especially since he had about two feet behind him. I can just feel the love. Feel. The Love.

You know when I really feel cherished by you guys? When I know you just don’t want to let me go! Like, for example, that day I was trying to get off the subway, and then the bell started going and everyone starting running onto the train and wouldn’t let me off? Gosh! I almost cried – I am SO LUCKY to have friends like you! I really want to stay with you guys too! I really wish we could spend more time together, but I gotta go make some money, so I can pay for my pass to see you guys again EVERY DAY! Isn’t this FUN?

And finally, finally – I know. I know what you’re up to when I am heading up the stairs on the right, and then you start coming down the stairs on your left and won’t move out of my way. I know you just need that one, treasured second to bump into me and touch me. I am so grateful to have you in my life, too.

I can’t WAIT to see you all again tomorrow. Oh, and to those who stepped on my bag this morning because I didn’t get it out of the way fast enough? You guys are hilarious! Let me know how the audition for ‘I’m a Herd of Elephants' goes…and best of luck!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Signed,
Your TTC BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment