20 cm overnight and more to come. Got up at 5:40 to hit the gym and got stuck in my f*cking driveway. Now before anyone says "Wow! 5:40! You're amazing!", the truth is I eat twice the amount of my body weight on a regular day, regardless of exercise. So, you know, it all kind of evens out.
Anyhow, my neighbour Joe - my lovely neighbour who snow blows my driveway for Timmy's gift cards - cleaned everything out last night at about 7 pm. By the time I got up this morning, I could not get out of the driveway.
He came out to try and help, but after 30 minutes, we decided it was useless. My car was stuck halfway on the road and halfway in my driveway. Ugh. So, I called CAA.
CAA called me back about 20 minutes later to say none of the local tow places were answering yet....that likely they only open at 7 am.
Uhm, what is the use of having a tow place if you're NOT GOING TO BE OPEN????
Anyhow.....
An hour later, still waiting for CAA to confirm if anyone is open, when my neighbour Joe says he is getting my other neighbour Moe to to help push me out.
I realize you are laughing right now. But no, I am not kidding. I am between people named Joe and Moe. And they are cousins.
After a lot of shoveling, swearing, more shoveling, more swearing...Moe and Joe worked miracles and get me unstuck. So we parked my car back in the driveway where it stayed for the rest of the day. Until Joe came home from work and spent 2 hours snowblowing.
I owe Joe like $150,000 in Tim's cards. I am hoping a $20.00 one will do.
Long live trailer neighbours who are fully clothed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment