Sooo....
It's done! I have a house again! I move in this weekend. It needs major cleaning and organizing, but I have hot water and cold water and a toilet and a new bathroom sink and a shower and a BRAND NEW BATHTUB!!!!
It's white.
The bad news is that my tub is wider than the last one. Normally that would make me do backflips all over the house. That is, if it didn't mean I would spend the rest of my life in a body cast. Unfortunately, in this case it means that what was once a tight space to, uhm, 'do your business', is now a TIGHT SPACE to uhm, 'do your business'.
As in, you may have to stand up to finish....know what I mean?
I plan on taking care of this business (ha ha) by stacking the washer and dryer. That is, only if (and likely WHEN) the washer goes caput again and I am not responsible to take the dryer off the washer.
Hey! I'm a delicate flower and can't manage to move a 1000 pound dryer to the ground. Even though I'm a tough chick from Northern Ontario. We can only handle 900 pound dryers (ahem).
Also, they put my bathroom mirror back in today. And it's a biiiig mirror. And now that I see it, it's an ooold mirror. With stains and stuff. And they installed it crooked. I'm no carpenter, but that is TOTALLY CROOKED DUDES. It looks...well, bad.
On another noter note, I won 8 bucks on a scratch ticket. While it doesn't make up for everything that's happened since January 4th, it's a start, right?
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment