Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cleanse: Day Three

All I want is chicken tikka. With two great, big pieces of naan bread.

Today is my no-food-day. Other than hearing my stomach protest all day, I feel ok. Slight headache coming on, but I still need to do my final liquid-dinner (yum yum!), and then I'm going STRAIGHT TO BED. Otherwise I will eat everything in my fridge.

Wait. I don't have anything in my fridge. But I do have pretzels! Yes! I will eat the pretzels if I do not go to bed!

I did cheat this afternoon a bit with a handful of almonds because I felt kinda funny. It helped get me through the rest of the day. I'll grab another handful if I start to feel that way again. Or maybe I'll EAT THE WHOLE BAG!

See why I need to go to bed?

I can't wait to get back on those shakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment