Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jack Johnson is Saving My Life

Well, hello Jack! I love you.





Aren't you just a beautiful boy! Did you know I listen to you all the fucking time? Can I say 'fucking' in front of you, Jack? Do you mind if I swear?


I listen to you ALL. THE. TIME. But don't worry, I'm not obsessed. Unless you call trying to locate your house obsessed.

Ha ha! Just kidding! I swear those policemen had it wrong. Honestly! And I didn't know I was naked.

Who's to say...what's impossible? Well they forgot, this world keeps spinnin' and with each new day...


Oh, you'd rather sing a new song? OK!
Cause you, and your heart shouldn't feel so far apart...You can choose, what you take, why you gotta break and make it feel so hard?
What's that, Jack? Stop singing? Oh. OK. And of course I'll call you Mr. Johnson.



Of course I'd love to see you in concert! But unless you're coming to the middle of butt-fuck nowwhere in Northern Ontario soon, I'll just have to wait.
What's that? Oh, ok...I'll just wait then.





Until we meet, I'll just keep making a fool of myself singing out loud in my car. To your songs, of course.
Bye Jack. Er...Mr. Johnson.



No comments:

Post a Comment