So, I was lucky enough to see BOTH my sisters (and my respective pesky-brothers-in-law) over a period of two weeks. And let me tell you, it was fantastic.
First up: my sister from Peterborough, who came and conquered my itty-bitty crooked house. She and her husband COMPLETELY re-did my spare room, my laundry room and my other weird room downstairs - all while I was at work. I know.....and no, you can't have them.
I hate going downstairs; it's dirty, scary and filled with stuff that's not mine. BUT WAIT! Not anymore!
I admit it - I cried like I was in a version of Extreme Home Makeover. They took down, put up, vacuumed, dismantled, got rid of, folded, cleaned, wiped, swept, vacuumed, bleached and vinagered enough sh*t to make an oil spill look like a bump on a log. And now my basement is a place is a place of serenity, my spare room is a spare room, and I am as happy as a pig in crap.
Happy, I am. Which, as you know, is rare.
Next up, Thunder Bay Sister and pesky-brother-in-law, with their HUMONGOUS tomatoes, kimchi and other stuff. That's next....with photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment