Guess what's on tonight? SIXTEEN CANDLES! Do you remember that geeky John Hughes film? The one where the middle child wins the great-looking basketball player at the end? And he dumps the prom queen to be with her? And the wacky grandparents? And the irritating little brother? And Long Duk Dong?
Good Lord, how I love that movie. I still love that movie. It gives me hope that one day my prince will come, and he'll be rich, and popular, and nice, and thoughtful, and handsome...wait. Maybe that's my problem....
I'm still sick. I have a lot of infections. Get your mind out of the gutter! They are REAL infections, not THOSE KIND of infections! I have a photo of my little pharmacy, which I need to load. Along with the photos of my trip waaaay up north.
I know. I'm a little behind.
In the meantime, I hope my meds don't kick in for at least an hour so I can watch a bit of the movie...huh?....zzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment