There is not a lot to update you on, to be honest. Wait, I lied...I've met a spectacular older man who loves pudgy women and wants to jet me away to the north of France.Also, he's left his fortune to me.
Ok, you're too smart to believe that.
Here's what to believe: you are missed every day. EVERY DAY. I cannot stress that enough. I want to tell you that you have left a hole, but that would be throwing guilt. So, what I will say is that there IS a hole, because you are one of our pillars. We continue to ask "what would SHE do?" And it matters, because you matter.
I'm at a loss right now, partly because I still can't believe you're gone. I thought we were supposed to grow old together, be on a porch with a ton of rescued animals and make fun of the neighbours. Remember that night at Gramma Roll's place when she and Alice had to share a bed and went on and on about whether the electric blanket would electrocute the cats? Still one of my favourite memories.
I had to let Edie go. It was so hard, I can't tell you. That little orange VW bug was the source of SO many memories, with Gramma, Alice, and you. I fought with myself for a year about it. I still fight about my decision. But I have my memories. My sweet memories. So, I have to go with that.
Your family, my love, well....we are still lost. We may go about our days in our monotonous ways, but each of us remembers you ever single day. God, I miss you so much, I can't even express it. I want you back. I just want you back
I love you, Redkap.
ReplyDeleteI love you, Redkap.
ReplyDelete