Sunday, September 26, 2010

S-S-S-Saturday Night's Alright...

My friend Li-Li and I went out last Saturday night. Or, I dragged her out to listen to me talk all night about nothing. I mean, you can only talk to a dog for so long.

I wasn't feeling well, so I warned her it could go two ways: one, I could start feeling even worse halfway through the night and be in bed at 9 pm. Or two, I could start getting my mojo on and just start talking and not stop until dawn.

I chose the latter. I even shaved for God's sake!
Anyhow, in the morning, I woke up and looked at the only evidence of the night before on my hand:


Ok, so you can't tell from the very blurry photo, but that is a tattoo of Anakin Skywalker and his huge, amazing, throbbing lightsaber. Scratch on, of course. Don't ask.

And although Anakin did not help us get away from cover charges and line-ups (I know! We lined up! It was like high school all over again!) I'm seriously considering getting this thing permanently done given the comments I got on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment