Friday, April 16, 2010

Wowee Wowee

So I’ve been dealing with an ingrown hair. And no, I’m not telling you where the ingrown hair is, but let’s just say it is located where one should not have ingrown hair.

Does that mean I’m a hairy person? Why yes, yes it does, thanks for asking! My dad was bald by the time he was 25 – and all that hair he didn’t have a chance to grow somehow magically made its way onto various parts of my body that should not have hair. The end.

ANYWAYS, so I’m dealing with this ingrown hair. And for weeks I’m loofah-ing and pinching and trying to get this mother f*cker out. And then last night, I got it! I’m not even kidding you – that ingrown hair was as long as my fingernail.

EWWWWW!

I’m disgusted, but strangely fascinated by this.

Seriously....how does something that long wind up growing DOWN? Isn't it in its DNA or something that it has to go up? Even plants know this. They grow up.

Go towards the light, Young Jedi!

I think I just called my ingrown hair Young Jedi.

Speaking of which....when my dog's ear is itchy she runs with her head sideways. She's weird.

2 comments:

  1. I want photo-evidence of the sideways head.
    please.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you want to see the ingrown hair? I am seriously missing a camera...that's the one thing that would add a lot to this thing! Am working on it....promise darling.

    ReplyDelete