Just finished walking the dogs tonight, because a certain sh*thead was absolutely crazy tonight, running up and down the hallway with anything he could find. What is it with boys and what they can swallow?
The sky was...well, amazing. I wish I'd had my phone, because it was a pinky/ red/ yellow-y/ light blue sunset, and against the silhouette of the trees, it was SO beautiful. Kobo ran and ran, and Roxy took a nap.
I have Kobo for the night. He is a nut. But he is so fun when I have him. He's kinda like a cat. All over the place where you don't want them. Lying in cryptic poses. Looking at you like he knows what you are thinking. He's....weird.
But he and Rox, they are good buds. They lick each other's eyes, ears, and chins. They play until Rox says 'Hey! I'm old. Leave me alone now.' She waits for him in the mornings. She loves him. They are good buds. He is the best, sweetest dog when he isn't being a sh*t, bugging Roxy and peeing on my curtains.

No comments:
Post a Comment