Saturday, August 22, 2015

Diary of a Madwoman

I've had a towel hunched in my front door to cover the gaping hole at the top of the door for about 11 months.  I hired a guy last September to fix it. Guess he forgot.

It got cool the other night and my furnace clicked on. Then it didn't click off. Now it is permanently off. Until I get someone in to fix it.

Roxy power puked all over the living room carpet two weeks ago. I've Resolved it until my hands bled. The stain will not come out. There is now a lovely brown patch on my carpet.

The fan in my bedroom went on the fritz a few weeks ago. Then the light in the fan went last week. I should say lightS because there were 3, and they all stopped working at the same time. Unit is done. So I have no light in my bedroom, other than opening my curtains.

Speaking of the curtains, I noticed a smell in my room yesterday. Today I discovered that my mom's dog peed on the curtains.

It's no wonder I drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment