Thursday, November 7, 2013

Listen, Buster...

Ok, look. I understand you don't know how to drive. But do not - I repeat, do NOT - make me pay for your stupidity.

Case in point: rolling through a stop sign to make sure you pull out in front of me in an 80 zone, when I am going 90 (or, 90-ish...you know) and then proceeding to drive UNDER the speed limit when there is NO ONE BEHIND ME. Why can't you just f*cking wait 2 seconds? Because now, *sshole, now you're making ME late by like, 15 minutes (full trip) seconds because you're stupid. Get it?

Two seconds versus 15 minutes. Who loses? ME, that's who, you tit.

And YOU. You who decides to pass me on a f*cking CORNER going, like 120 in an 80 zone. Go ahead and kill yourself by being a complete idiot, but don't take me with you. And yes, I followed you and took your licence plate down. Nice try by taking side streets and trying to lose me, by the way. But I am a covert operative. And, I know people. Watch your back, is what I'm saying.

I'm onto you. I'm onto ALL of you. I will take you down, one by one. You say I'm crazy? You don't KNOW from crazy, b*tches.





No comments:

Post a Comment