So, in the middle of having my insides messed around, I had my trailer straightened (mostly) and a new deck built. YAY! I didn't take before photos because I was high on Percocets. Ok, that's not true because my sister hid the Percocets when she got to my place since she thought I was going to get addicted to them. So, I ate them all after she left. ( Kidding! I'm kidding....maybe.)
The real excuse is that I was either stoned on other drugs (PRESCRIBED) or was just sore and not thinking. So unfortunately you cannot see the trenches the contractor had to dig to shuffle under my trailer to jack it up more than 1.5 inches, set it and install 'real' 4x6's...which are different from 'normal' 4x6's because normal ones are 3.75 x 5.75...under my trailer.
Really, people. I wouldn't have known this if not for my contractor.
The difference is amazing. Literally amazing. I've been drinking to try and keep myself somewhat straight in this crooked house since I moved in. Now I have to drink to keep myself crooked in my new straight house. I have one more area that needs straightening -- the back area -- but I am planning to get that done next year.
Also, I have a tiny little porch that I don't have to worry about falling through. It doesn't take much to make me happy, obviously. My mother came over for coffee this morning to drink on my porch and I didn't understand her text (DRUGS) so I did not have coffee ready when she arrived.
Big. Mistake.
My momma wanted coffee, dudes. And I did not have any. Oopsee.
Now, excuse me. I have to go sit on my little porch.
So, you know...bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment