Monday, December 19, 2011

Round and Round

I took a spin class today. It was my first spin class ever, part of a Christmas gift from my ma as part of a "new us 2012" package. The class starts at 6:15 am. That is all I have to say about that right now. Let's just say Roxy didn't even budge when I got up this morning. Not a muscle.

So anyway, there I was, my pasty-white, semi-shaved legs walking up to the class, meeting the  instructor, a guy with big legs, and the other four participants of the class (it was 6:15, remember). He showed me the bikes, introduced me and then started the music.

Let me tell you: during the next thirty minutes, he played a bunch of music I loved. I now hate those songs. Totally. Hate. Those. Songs.

At one point I heard the instructor yell 'Come on Redkap, pump up the resiiiiisssstttttaaaannnncccccceeee!' I think I bit him at that point. I can't be sure. That may have been a dream. Or a hallucination, I can't be sure, I was a little less than lucid at that point.

You know what happens when you exercise? I mean, with your bowels? They start to move. Like, a lot. And mine did. To the point that I thought I may have to jump off the bike and run to the restroom. OK, so maybe a little too much information. But it is my website. Soooo, you know.

Anyhow, second spin class may or may not be tomorrow. Depends on the legs. Depends on my mind. Depends on if I can get up tomorrow at 5:45. Again.

Good Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment