It was a lot of fun, and after a very busy week at work, an excellent stress reliever for everyone. We took over the jukebox, playing everything from White Snake to Rush. Ok, maybe that was me. And yes, I realize that shows my age.
No one got 'slidy-faced' -- although at one point I do remember expounding the virtues of Twitter, providing dog-training tips and decorating advice. You know, because I'm an expert in those areas.
Anyhow, thanks to some strategically-timed water consumption I was not hung-over this morning; however my brain took about 6 hours to turn on. While I waited for it to work, things like this happened:
- I got fresh water for Roxy and poured it straight into her food I had just prepared.
- I brought Roxy's leash to my manicure appointment. Like, I held it in my hand, got into the car, drove there, got out of the car and brought it into the salon.
- I tried to pay for said manicure with my library card.
I put her down at about 8:30, and she basically fell right asleep. It's about 9:25 now, and I've already checked in on her about five times, just to make sure she's breathing.
Yeah, you could say I'm a little neurotic.
No comments:
Post a Comment