Good Lord. See correction below.
__________________________________
Hi there. How are you?
Sorry, my computer is on the wonk and I've been without it for like a million years and it's affected my ability to write and legs without but leaves. See what I mean?
Anyhow, have you seen Maleficent? No? Ok, here's your homework - watch it. It's a great movie. It's an updated version of Sleeping Beauty. Unless you are my mother, who after watching it and loving it got her fairy tales mixed up.
Her: Well, where the hell were the seven dwarves?
Me: Uhm...that's
Her: And?
Me: This was Sleeping Beauty.
One of my friends is heading to Aruba shortly with her husband. He apparently has a "work thing". Yeah, right. Anyhow, we are buried under about 5 million pounds of snow. So, you know. I hate her.
Ok, I'm out. For now. Until my brain unfreezes. Good grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment