So, my brother is away from his family on a training mission with the army. He sent me a few photos to a) let me know he's ok and b) to gloat.
Here's our exchange.
Him (sending a photo of him with new army trucks): New trucks!
Me: I cannot believe you are old enough to hold a gun.
Him: I have two guns! Like the stash?
Me: No, shave it. And for goodness sake put that thing away. You'll take someone's eye out!
Him: Don't tell me what to do - I have TWO GUNS!
Me: Dude. You're still my little brother and I can boss you around. Deal with it.
Him: Ok, Sorry.
Me: Seriously! You get a few guns and suddenly you're Rambo!
Him: I can't believe you don't like my stash.
Me: Sorry! I like you better with a clean face. You're so cute!
Him: I'M NOT CUTE!!!
Me: Awww...that's cute.
Him: I'm rugged and weathered!
Me: Ok, you're rugged, cutie pie.
Him: Stop that!
Me: Ok Sweetie, I will.
Him: Sweetie!?! Come on!!!
Me: This is just too much fun!
Him: I'm gonna shoot the cell tower...
Me: ...And then you'll be put in jail, and ma will cry, and you won't be her favourite anymore. You really want that?
Him: If it gets you to stop calling me sweetie...
Me: Ok, cutie
Him: Grrr...
Me: Smoochie-woochie!
Him: Ending transmission.
Seriously. Some boys are SO SENSITIVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment