Friday, February 3, 2012

Big News

So, I've got big news. Are you ready? I'm not sure you'll be able to handle it; you may want to sit down. Ok, deep breath...here goes:

I have a butt.

Not a big one like BeyoncĂ© or anything, but it's there. See, normally my butt is this long, flat slope-y like thing that starts somewhere around my hips and melds somewhere into the back of my legs. Since I've started that psychotic spin class, there's...well, there's a wee little bit of a butt bump. Just a little one, mind you, but it's there -- or is that 'butt it's there'? Ha ha! Get it?

It was my ma who noticed. I was wearing yoga pants and was in the kitchen, when all of a sudden she yelled "Oh My God!"  I turned around to find out what the hell was going when she told me to turn sideways.

Her: You have a butt. You actually have a butt.

Me: I do?

Her: Yes! Yes you do! You have a butt!

Me: I have a butt! I have a butt!

Her: Yay! You have a butt!

Me: Cheers to my butt!

Her: Uhm...that's a bit weird, but ok! Cheers to your butt!

And then I locked myself out of the house this morning. Which has nothing to do with my butt. I just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment