Caution – incoming tangent: In addition to the plethora of flat tires I’ve had, I’ve also never owned a car without a getting crack in the freaking windshield.
I could go on and on and on about how much this annoys me and what I must have done in a past life to attract this type of dumb karma…but I won’t. I’ll focus! I ate my Wheaties this morning and I will remain on target! Or was it eggs? Wait…did I even eat breakfast? I can’t remember.
Where was I? Oh right! My ma’s BRAND NEW WINDOWS!
This is the first time in her whole entire life (and it’s been a loooong life) that she’s ever had BRAND NEW WINDOWS. She’s like a little school girl. It’s quite funny to see, actually. She keeps flipping the windows open and saying ‘Look how much open space I have!”
The three windows were installed recently. Here is the new kitchen window:
...and one of the new living room windows:
and the great big main window in front:

Wait...that doesn't look right...

Turns out they measured this one window wrong. So my mom had a plywood window for a few days.
Keep in mind that this is the biggest window in the place. And the one that faces the street. Oh, and she lives in a TRAILER (sorry…’mobile home’).
Now it’s a TRAILER with a PLYWOOD FRONT WINDOW.
Ha!
Ha ha ha! How do you spell ‘trailer trash’? M-O-…
Oh, sorry mom…
Wait...that doesn't look right...
Turns out they measured this one window wrong. So my mom had a plywood window for a few days.
Keep in mind that this is the biggest window in the place. And the one that faces the street. Oh, and she lives in a TRAILER (sorry…’mobile home’).
Now it’s a TRAILER with a PLYWOOD FRONT WINDOW.
Ha!
Ha ha ha! How do you spell ‘trailer trash’? M-O-…
Oh, sorry mom…
No comments:
Post a Comment